Election & Voter Information
Absentee Voting Information
Candidate Information - 2014 Elections
State Slate-for-Dearborn County 2014-Primary-Election
Dearborn County Ballot Positions - 2014 Elections
Candidate Slate for 2014 Primary Election
I Want To...
Select your task from the options below:
Property Tax Bill
Assumed Business Name
Driveway / Utility Permit
Birth / Death Certificate
Recorded Surveys or Plats
Get a copy of...
Candidate for Office
Back To Election & Voter Information
Dearborn County residents may verify their voter registration status and obtain voter information at the public website: www.indianavoters.com
• In order to be eligible to vote per Indiana Code 3-7-26.7 in the next election, a voter registration application must be submitted with an application submission date of no later than 29 days before the next election. The next deadline for registration is 4:00 p.m. (local time), Monday, April 7, 2014.
Indiana offers you the ability to submit your voter registration application online at
. Specifically, this online voter registration application allows you to apply to register to vote in Indiana, change your name on your voter registration record, or change the address on your voter registration record.
In order to be eligible to register to vote, you must:
• be a citizen of the United States,
• be at least 18 years old on the day of the next general, municipal, or special election,
• have lived in your precinct for at least 30 days before the next general, municipal, or special election (except for certain military voters); and
• not currently be imprisoned after being convicted of a crime.
In order to
, you must also possess a current and valid Indiana driver's license or Indiana State identification card. The State of Indiana will use your digitized signature on-file with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles as your voter registration signature. Only the voter registration information you provide and your digitized signature will be sent to your county voter registration office upon concluding the online voter registration application process.
If you do not have either of these documents or have trouble with the website
, you may still register to vote by:
• completing a
Voter Registration Application (VRG-7)
and mailing it to the appropriate county voter registration office or Indiana Election Division, or
• registering to vote in-person at the appropriate county voter registration office, or
• registering to vote in-person at the Indiana Election Division.
Dearborn County Voter Registration Office
215 West High Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Please note- to vote you must show a valid Indiana State issued ID or US Government ID (passport/military ID).
You may view your registration status, complete a new or update your old Voter Registration, locate your polling location, view who will be on your ballot and find other election information by going to www.indianavoters.com.
Contact the Dearborn County Clerk's Office at (812) 537-8867 for voter and election questions and information.
Website designed and maintained by